Thursday, January 3, 2008

Product Kudos

First of all, I apologize dear blog for leaving you astray for a few months. We have been traveling up a storm...which leads to lots of eating out or eating things that don't require a lot of cooking.

So, for today, I'm going to start with a couple of product raves!

Just a big kudos for Trader Joe's. TJ Everything! Growing up in TX, and now living in AR, I've never gotten to experience the joy of TJ's. While visiting a friend in AZ a couple of years ago, I did get the chance to step foot in one. Well, being in GA over the holidays, I got to go TWICE! The big purchases 2 cases of Two Buck Chuck and cans of black bean and lentil soups. Yum. If you live near a TJ's, do yourself a favor and shop there often!

Next, upon visiting Jason's Deli a few weeks ago, I scoped out a new cracker. An organic flatbread covered in seedy goodness. Well, I was very pleased to be perusing The Fresh Market today and saw Dr. Kracker Crackers! They are low point and come in all kinds of yummy flavors. And, if you can't find them in a store near you, you can order online!

Ok, recipes to come in the next couple of days. I did try a new one last night but it was not so great.

1 comment:

campbell said...

Woohoo! I'm so happy you're back to posting.