Sunday, July 1, 2007

Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels

I have a little appetizer recipe book, and this is one of those recipes that is always a hit. I did fix it up a little to suit my tastes, but no one ever complains!

Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels

1 10 oz can chicken
2-3 teaspoons of hot sauce
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon chives, chopped
1 tube crescent rolls

Heat oven to 375. Mix chicken and hot sauce in a bowl. Unroll crescent rolls and leave in 4 rectangles. Pinch along seams to seal. Spread 1 oz of cream cheese on each rectangle. Sprinkle evenly with chives. Divide chicken mixture and spread out. Roll up and press on the seam a little to keep the roll together. Cut each roll into 6 pieces. Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I made these for our 4th of July party and they were a HUGE hit! I doubled the recipe and they were gone in 10 minutes. YUMMY!